What are PBN blog post backlinks and how to buy the best links?
By Fernando | October 13, 2021
If you are looking to buy PBN blog post backlinks first, you must know what a good PBN link is and how to get the best.
So, if you are new to PBNs, read the above-linked posts so you will know exactly the meaning and how you can decide if to buy or build your private blog network.
At SeekaHost we have been catering for the PBN hosting niche for over 5 years now and currently providing the easiest blog hosting control panel.
What is PBN blog post backlink?
If you read the above-linked posts about PBN sites you will see some of those blogs have links going out to other websites. Some links may be branded, partial match keyword anchors and some direct keyword-rich anchors…
Read this post about how to create PBN backlinks so you will get a full understanding of what are PBN backlinks and how are they created from private blogs.
Watch the videos so you will know it all.
How do you spot the best PBN links to buy?
First, you need to check if the seller is a trustworthy seller with some reviews or do, they offer you to see the PBN blogs. This is especially important before buying PBN links. **You should see the sites that you will be getting links. Some sellers may not show you the sites saying it’s for privacy and first you pay for it…. So, you will be taking a chance in such cases. Look at established sellers if you are looking to buy PBN links.
If you get to see the blogs, check their stats on Ahrefs which is the best tool to understand the DR and backlinks profile.
If you are keen on looking for traffic, go SEMRush and drop the domain to see if the site gets any traffic.
When it comes to PBN blogs, not every blog is going to show traffic if they are newly built PBNs. So, in that case, your judgement is based on backlink profile and anchors.
And make sure to check if the blog home page and some pages/posts are indexed on Google. Because you do not want to buy links from a blog that’s not getting indexing.
See the past posts and if they are indexed will give you a good insight about what will happen when you buy PBN blog post backlinks from that private blog network.
If a blog is new but has a good backlink profile and content going live frequently that’s a good PBN blog, you can buy links from.
Do this when buying PBN blog post backlinks.
- Get well-written content published with your links places. ideally 500 to 800 words and written to cover the topic and it must be unique to the web.
- Niche relevancy is vital! So, when buying PBN links look at if that PBN already has content in your money site niche. Gone are the days you can throw low-quality content on a blog with an anchor and expect sustainable ranks.
- Do not get direct anchors from new PBNs that are not having many posts.
- Look at older posts on that PBN Blog and see how they would go with your blog posts.
- Don’t buy PBN links from sellers who just stick any content on their blogs and stuff with outbound links. You better be away from such when you want to buy PBN blog post backlinks.
If you pay attention to the above, you can go about getting good PBN links from well-established privately owned blogs.
See the PBN Sites post, I wrote and there you can see few example blogs and you can buy as well on them.
If you have any questions about how to buy PBN blog post backlinks from bestsellers, reach out to me on Facebook or just send an email.
I will arrange some of the best which hundreds of ClickDo digital agency clients are getting from.